Welcome to Closed Network Podcast Forum! πŸ‘‹

We are so glad you joined us.

Closed Network Podcast Forum

Privacy, Security, Mobile and Bitcoin Chat

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your avatar and any information about yourself that you are comfortable sharing to your profile. Please feel free to stay as anonymous as possible. We recommend signing up with an email alias to compartmentalize your online user accounts and profiles!

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

Thanks for getting this started, @Simon! This can/will become a great source of reference material for everyone’s privacy journey.

#LFG!!

3 Likes

Aaahhh yeah! Thanks for helping us grow it. I think it will be an awesome place for me and others to learn from each other in a way where we don’t have to keep track of a streaming flow of chat. Thanks for all your input so far, glad you are here!

1 Like

I’m so glad you chose this forum platform! This will become an awesome community!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @S_Israel!

2 Likes

So glad to have you here! I’m really enjoying the discourse platform. It’s been working out pretty well so far!

1 Like